Tuesday 12 January 2010

First Lecture of Tanya

It was a privilege to attend the first lecture of Public Relations this morning! After the first lecture of the basic introduction of PR, I feel like putting great efforts on this course, since the basic definition of PR is quite comprehensible.

Moreover, I am quite interested in dealing with the relationships between the public and some organizations.

Nonetheless, I am an oversea student from China, and it will be the challenge for me to write my blogs, reports and essays in academic English, although I had a trimester of writing essays, I still need to increase my English skills to get good marks. From this point of view, I hope I can improve my poor knowledge of English.

However, I would love to show the best of me by explaining the meaning of PR via my actions. 

Gou Yunfan (Kate)

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I believe you can definitely improve your English! As long as you work hard in doing so. Read more articles in English and speak in English more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. I will show the best I can :D

    ReplyDelete